Through its tech-forward design, robust on-site amenity package and sustainable focus, MoZaic is intentionally designed for the needs of today and tomorrow’s tenants.View Gallery
- Address 1330 Lagoon Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Building Size 200,000 SF
- Floors 8
- Ceiling Height 11’10” Clear
- Net Rents
Level 1, Retail: Call for Details
Levels 2: $22.00-$24.00 PSF
Levels 3-6: LEASED
Levels 7-8: $28.00-$30.00 PSF
- Est. 2019 Tax/OpEx $12.00 PSF
- Parking 486 On-site stalls including 52 on-site underground executive parking stalls
View abundant walkable parking options.
- Sustainability LEED Certified
- Technology Wired Platinum Certified
- First floor conference & social space equipped with Wi-Fi, flexible training facility, and tenant lounge space.
- Tenant exclusive fitness, shower & locker facilities.
- Balconies on all floors.
- Rooftop terrace availability.
- Dedicated bike storage & repair room, directly accessible from Midtown Greenway.
- 486 on-site parking stalls including 52 executive parking stalls.
Wired Platinum Certified
Why does Wired Certification matter to tenants?
Internet is among the top three most important factors for tenants who are searching for office space, along with cost and location. Until now there has been very little information available to tenants about the quality of internet connectivity in office spaces. Wired Certification provides that transparency and access to information to tenants. View MoZaic East's Wired Score Fact Sheet
Benefits of connectivity:
- Protection from outages.
- Extensive access to numerous high-speed internet providers.
- Electrical resiliency.
- Internal cell phone booster ensuring tenants better talk, text, and high-speed internet.
Pursuing LEED Silver Certification
Benefits of sustainability include:
- Low maintenance and operation cost
- Energy efficiency
- Enhances indoor environment quality
- Water efficiency
- Better health
- Material efficiency
- Better environment
- Reduces strain on local resources